Curriculum and Courses
The TIRM Graduate Certificate Program requires completion of fifteen (15) graduate level credits. Twelve (12) credits are in prescribed, common sequence course units, and three (3) credits are in a seminar. Course titles are:
- COM 680H Survey of Healthcare Informatics
- COM 681H Health Informatics Systems and Networks
- COM 682H Healthcare Informatics Research
- COM 683H Healthcare Informatics Services and Applications
- COM 684H Healthcare Informatics Management
(Please click on the course alpha to see a sample
Schedule for 2012-2013 -- Subject to Change
Minimum Technical Requirements for Participants
Each TIRM participant must have:
- Personal access to a computer capable of running Netscape (4.76, 6.2.3) or Explorer (5.5 SP2, 6). Real Player/QuickTime will be employed in selected class sessions (some web browsers install this by default).
- High-speed network access from personal computer; and,
- Access to a H.323 video teleconferencing system or a Webcam, microphone, and appropriate video teleconferencing software (if attending from a remote location).